- Hungary and Poland are right to put traditional values before money and resist the EU’s dictatorial plan to push trans rights
- China says Australia should do some ‘serious thinking’ amid wine tariff effects
- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
Tag Archives: violence
The Alyona Show RT America Tonight we’ll talk about events in Anaheim over the weekend, where a police involved shooting led to protests and police firing rubber bullets into a crowd of women and children. We’ll speak to a reporter … Continue reading
Chris Hedges truthdig.com Native Americans’ resistance to the westward expansion of Europeans took two forms. One was violence. The other was accommodation. Neither worked. Their land was stolen, their communities were decimated, their women and children were gunned down and … Continue reading
Stefan Molyneux Freedomain Radio Stefan Molyneux, host of Freedomain Radio, debates Professor Vladimir Safatle in Sao Paulo Brazil, about the role and nature of state power in society, and whether the violence of legal compulsion can ever lead to virtue.
J.G. Vibes activistpost.com There is this idea in our society that has been bred into us through the media, government schools and culture, where law must line up perfectly with traditions and social convention. If something is frowned upon or … Continue reading
Source: Alternet There is something truly disturbing about a society that seeks to control the behavior of schoolchildren through fear and violence, a tactic that harkens back to an era of paddle-bruised behinds and ruler-slapped wrists. Yet, some American school … Continue reading