- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: transaction
Alexander Higgins Alexander Higgins Blog While trying to meet the terms of the EU Treaty, Goldman Sachs’ duped Greece in a derivative transaction disguised as a loan leaving taxpayers on the hook for $793 million. A Bloomberg report on Goldman … Continue reading
Source: Wired Facebook makes the vast majority of its revenue from advertising sold on its site. But the company’s recent S-1 filing for its initial public offering showed that a substantial portion comes from Credits, the virtual currency used in … Continue reading
Source: Reuters MF Global unloaded hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of securities to Goldman Sachs in the days leading up to its collapse, according to two former MF Global employees with direct knowledge of the transactions. But it did … Continue reading
Source: BBC News The leaders of France and Germany have called jointly for eurozone countries to have common corporation and financial transaction taxes. The tax policy would apply initially to the 17-member eurozone. France has long complained about Ireland’s low … Continue reading