- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: totalitarian government
James Lindsay | newdiscourses.com Many of the greatest horrors of the history of humanity owe their occurrence solely to the establishment and social enforcement of a false reality. With gratitude to the Catholic philosopher Josef Pieper and his important 1970 … Continue reading →
It was interesting to come across a recent speech by Mr. Nigel Farage on ‘Freedom and Democracy’ at the European Parliament on the 24/11/10, which raises many important issues about some of the mentalities leading various institutions. Mr Farage’s reference … Continue reading →