- Dr. Christiane Northrup Discusses The Covid-19 Vaccine
- What will the internet look like in 2030?
- Davos may be cancelled – but the insufferable preaching continues
- Andrews tried to explain ‘1000 people at a racetrack was safer than 10 at a funeral’
- Possible Leaked Roadmap for the Next Phase of the Agenda
- Fluoride in Drinking Water May Harm Children, Scientific Evidence Mounts
- Something ‘very strange’ is occurring amid Europe’s second wave of infections
- Victoria Police to use aerial surveillance to spy on AFL fans illegally celebrating Grand Final
Tag Archives: THE
Kevin Smith Business Insider The CEO of Lenovo Yang Yuanqing has done something unusual among his CEO counterparts. Yuanqing distributed his $3 million bonus among the company’s 10,000 lower level workers. ZDNet reports that, “the ‘Yuanqing rewards’ averaged out at 2,000 … Continue reading
EuroParl European Parliament, Brussels, 9 May 2012, Speaker: Nigel Farage MEP, Leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP), Co-President of the ‘Europe of Freedom and Democracy’ (EFD) Group in the European Parliament.
RT America sees the’ looting’ of the US Treasury, and the money given to a Wall Street ‘criminal class’, journalist Chris Hedges told RT. He adds that ordinary people are caught in the vice of unregulated corporate capitalism — with … Continue reading
Nigel Farage Euro Parliament Nigel Farage MEP, Leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP), Co-President of the ‘Europe of Freedom and Democracy’ (EFD) Group in the European Parliament, Strasbourg, 18 April 2012.
Al Jazeera It has been called the ‘fifth dimension of warfare’. Along with land, sea, air and space – the cyberworld is a new frontline. Innovations in technology are changing the tactics of modern-day conflict, introducing new tools to the … Continue reading