- Dr. Christiane Northrup Discusses The Covid-19 Vaccine
- What will the internet look like in 2030?
- Davos may be cancelled – but the insufferable preaching continues
- Andrews tried to explain ‘1000 people at a racetrack was safer than 10 at a funeral’
- Possible Leaked Roadmap for the Next Phase of the Agenda
- Fluoride in Drinking Water May Harm Children, Scientific Evidence Mounts
- Something ‘very strange’ is occurring amid Europe’s second wave of infections
- Victoria Police to use aerial surveillance to spy on AFL fans illegally celebrating Grand Final
Tag Archives: stock
Russ Choma OpenSecrets.org When Wall Street giant JPMorgan Chase announced this week that it had lost an estimated $2 billion (now upped to $3 billion) on risky trades, Republican and Democratic members of Congress rushed to make their political cases: … Continue reading
AAP Business Speculator Enough private investors have agreed to take huge losses on their Greek bonds, enabling a debt swap deal to go forward, a government source says, clearing a key hurdle for a new bailout package for Greece. As … Continue reading
Source: Guardian Campaigners say $500,000 grant was made to AquaBounty despite evidence that the firm could soon run out of cash. The Obama administration awarded a coveted research grant to a financially strapped company working to put genetically modified (GM) … Continue reading
Source: Reuters Breakingviews columnists discuss how Lazard’s approach to compensation could be a model for Wall Street and how Goldman’s stock awards for Lloyd Blankfein stack up.
Source: Financial Sense Psychopaths flew financial weapons of mass destruction (derivatives) into the twin towers of our economy, the housing market and the stock market. Ten trillion dollars of wealth evaporated. Ninety-nine percent of the economic experts—financial planners, economists, economic … Continue reading