- Dr. Christiane Northrup Discusses The Covid-19 Vaccine
- What will the internet look like in 2030?
- Davos may be cancelled – but the insufferable preaching continues
- Andrews tried to explain ‘1000 people at a racetrack was safer than 10 at a funeral’
- Possible Leaked Roadmap for the Next Phase of the Agenda
- Fluoride in Drinking Water May Harm Children, Scientific Evidence Mounts
- Something ‘very strange’ is occurring amid Europe’s second wave of infections
- Victoria Police to use aerial surveillance to spy on AFL fans illegally celebrating Grand Final
Tag Archives: something
Sky News A Treasury minister has hit out at households who pay tradesmen in cash, saying it is “morally wrong” as it helps workers avoid tax. Exchequer Secretary David Gauke said: “Getting a discount with your plumber by paying cash … Continue reading
Kevin Smith Business Insider The CEO of Lenovo Yang Yuanqing has done something unusual among his CEO counterparts. Yuanqing distributed his $3 million bonus among the company’s 10,000 lower level workers. ZDNet reports that, “the ‘Yuanqing rewards’ averaged out at 2,000 … Continue reading
Lauren Lyster Capitol Account Welcome to a very special episode of Capital Account, live from New York. We took the show on the road, taking Wall Street’s bull by the horns…and well, something else too!
PPJ Gazette The very ‘humans’ who have gained their immense wealth and power through the centuries from the sweat and toil of others, and who have arranged the world to steal anything they want without lifting a finger, are the … Continue reading
J.G. Vibes activistpost.com There is this idea in our society that has been bred into us through the media, government schools and culture, where law must line up perfectly with traditions and social convention. If something is frowned upon or … Continue reading
Jo Nova joannanova.com.au Harold Ambler (Don’t Sell Your Coat) points to a conflict of interest that hadn’t hit my radar til now (golly): “In the newspaper business, and other journalistic domains as well, fires are of note. Non-fires aren’t. Fair … Continue reading
Russ Choma OpenSecrets.org When Wall Street giant JPMorgan Chase announced this week that it had lost an estimated $2 billion (now upped to $3 billion) on risky trades, Republican and Democratic members of Congress rushed to make their political cases: … Continue reading