- Mexico to Ban Glyphosate, GM Corn Presidential Decree Comes Despite Intense Pressure from Industry, U.S. Authorities
- Zero Carbon – Zero Covid: Twin Phantoms of “Planetary Genocide”?
- Bill Gates and the greening of capitalism
- Unrelenting, Omnipresent Fear Short Circuits the Human Brain
- The Covid Outbreak: “Biggest Health Scam of the 21st Century.” Report by 1500 Health Professionals
Tag Archives: social institutions
There is a significant acceptance for the psychological importance of self-esteem. Self-esteem is described as the “overall affective and cognitive self-appraisal of one’s own worth, value, and importance (Brook, Saar, & Brook, 2010, p. 2). Family Interaction Theory (FIT) operates … Continue reading →