- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: significant others
Tom Stevens TED The addicted person is often unaware of the mayhem caused by their substance use and abuse. It can take a brush with the law or perhaps disassociation from significant others for them to acknowledge that they have … Continue reading →