- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: sheath
Neurodegenerative changes in different regions of brain, spinal cord and sciatic nerve of rats treated with sodium fluoride
Source: JMAS Fluoride is known to cross the blood-brain barrier and alter the structure and function of neural tissue. There are few authoritative reports on neurodegenerative changes in hippocampus, neocortex, cerebellum, spinal cord and sciatic nerve in fluoride intoxication. We … Continue reading →
Dendrites play a large role in Alzheimer’s disease. Studying the anatomy of dendrites can help you relate to symptoms evolving around Alzheimer’s disease. In addition, the anatomy of dendrites can show you how it leads to dementia. Dendrites are neurons. … Continue reading →