- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: Sharma
Zinc oxide nanoparticles induce oxidative DNA damage and ROS-triggered mitochondria mediated apoptosis in human liver cells (HepG2).
Sharma et al. PubMed Abstract The wide scale use of Zinc oxide (ZnO) nanoparticles in the world consumer market makes human beings more prone to the exposure to ZnO nanoparticles and its adverse effects. The liver, which is the primary … Continue reading →