- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: scotland
Chris Musson Daily Record CROSS-dressing pupil Jamie Love says a call by Scotland’s youth “tsar” to allow schoolboys to wear girls’ clothes will help people like him. Children’s commissioner Tam Baillie claims gender-specific uniforms can cause serious distress. Jamie, 17, … Continue reading
Press TV Five bankers at the state-owned Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) have been arrested over the accusation of tax fraud as part of an ongoing investigation into tax-related criminal offences. Four current employees and one former employee at the … Continue reading
Source: Independent Ex-banker Fred Goodwin has had his knighthood removed, it was announced today. The Cabinet Office said the award had been “cancelled and annulled”. David Cameron tonight hailed the decision to remove Fred Goodwin’s knighthood. The Prime Minister said … Continue reading
Source: Scotsman ONE of Scotland’s most eminent scientists has argued that couples in the UK should have no more than two children to help tackle the world’s soaring population. Professor Sir Ian Wilmut puts forward his controversial views in today’s … Continue reading