- Quote: Schwab on the great reset
- The Last Days of the Trumpian Reich
- The Global Takeover Is Underway
- Capitalism Is Double-billing Us: We Pay from Our Wallets Only for Our Future to be Stolen from Us
- Lock Step, This Is No Futuristic Scenario: Panic and the Post-Pandemic Future?
- The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics
- ‘Dangerous Dan is wrong about compulsory facemasks’: Alan Jones
- There’s ‘no doubt’ Daniel Andrews was ‘central’ to hotel quarantine bungling
Tag Archives: rhetoric
The John Birch Society A clean environment is important to us all. We have an obligation to maintain our resources and sustain our environment for future generations. Sustaining our environment has led us down the road to environmentalism. Then a … Continue reading
Willis Eschenbach WUWT Well, the rent-seekers, money-hungry NGOs, grifters, post-normal “scientists”, con-men, Eurotrash, Ameritrash, and the usual camp followers are gearing up again for another monumental waste of money. This time, it’s for the upcoming extravagarbonza, the new Rio+20 Climate Carnival. … Continue reading
The Patriarchal Family Has Been Destroyed: Now It’s Time to Destroy the Matriarch! Your Children are at Risk!
Source: Sovereign Independent According to the UK’s Daily Mail today the tide has turned for the fairer sex in terms of unemployment. Female unemployment in the UK is now at its highest level in 23 years and that’s only the … Continue reading