- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: reliability
I. Introduction Continuous focus on quality and productivity forces many institutions to assess competency of potential candidates. Effective communication strengthens proficiency, while ineffective communication weakens it. Language testing can prove to be a powerful tool in measuring proficiency, through detailed … Continue reading
I. Introduction 1.1. Background information A rapid expansion of technology and advancement in research has provided new opportunities in language acquisition. Nevertheless, complexity and imperfection has continuously provided challenges for experts in the area of language testing. Early language testing … Continue reading