- Mexico to Ban Glyphosate, GM Corn Presidential Decree Comes Despite Intense Pressure from Industry, U.S. Authorities
- Zero Carbon – Zero Covid: Twin Phantoms of “Planetary Genocide”?
- Bill Gates and the greening of capitalism
- Unrelenting, Omnipresent Fear Short Circuits the Human Brain
- The Covid Outbreak: “Biggest Health Scam of the 21st Century.” Report by 1500 Health Professionals
Tag Archives: References
Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) is a member of the Boraginaceae family with leaf and root parts being used for medicinal purposes (Terra, 1998). The plant has attracted some controversy due to published research that has found that long-term ingestion of comfrey root … Continue reading
Pat Condell talking about the European Continent and the European Union. According to Lobaczewski (2006), Egotist nations have the subconscious goal of teaching or forcing other nations to think in their own categories, which makes them incapable of understanding other … Continue reading