- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: reading
I. Introduction Continuous focus on quality and productivity forces many institutions to assess competency of potential candidates. Effective communication strengthens proficiency, while ineffective communication weakens it. Language testing can prove to be a powerful tool in measuring proficiency, through detailed … Continue reading