- Dr. Christiane Northrup Discusses The Covid-19 Vaccine
- What will the internet look like in 2030?
- Davos may be cancelled – but the insufferable preaching continues
- Andrews tried to explain ‘1000 people at a racetrack was safer than 10 at a funeral’
- Possible Leaked Roadmap for the Next Phase of the Agenda
- Fluoride in Drinking Water May Harm Children, Scientific Evidence Mounts
- Something ‘very strange’ is occurring amid Europe’s second wave of infections
- Victoria Police to use aerial surveillance to spy on AFL fans illegally celebrating Grand Final
Tag Archives: preventdisease
Marco Torres preventdisease.com We’ve been on the planet for at least hundreds of thousands of years, working and playing all while taking in the sun’s rays. However, according to new research, not only are sunburns contributing to cancer, but tanning … Continue reading →
April McCarthy preventdisease.com For ages, the anti-bacterial properties of honey have been revered and so it is little wonder that it has been used for medicinal purposes all over the world. If you have a sweet tooth but shrink at … Continue reading →
Why Does The Government Approve of Gruesome Images on Cigarette Packs and Not Cosmetics, Alcohol or Junk Food?
Marco Torres preventdisease.com There is a shameful double standard that exists at the expense of smokers. We all know smoking is bad for our health and that modern-day cigarettes are the equivalent of cancer on a stick. Smokers know it … Continue reading →
Dr. Ben Kim preventdisease.com If you’re looking for a truly healthy, protein-rich food to anchor your diet, I highly recommend that you consider quinoa (pronounced keen wah). Called the “mother of grains” by the Incan empire, quinoa is native to … Continue reading →