- Dr. Christiane Northrup Discusses The Covid-19 Vaccine
- What will the internet look like in 2030?
- Davos may be cancelled – but the insufferable preaching continues
- Andrews tried to explain ‘1000 people at a racetrack was safer than 10 at a funeral’
- Possible Leaked Roadmap for the Next Phase of the Agenda
- Fluoride in Drinking Water May Harm Children, Scientific Evidence Mounts
- Something ‘very strange’ is occurring amid Europe’s second wave of infections
- Victoria Police to use aerial surveillance to spy on AFL fans illegally celebrating Grand Final
Tag Archives: Party
Mike Carlton smh.com.au Time to face facts. Time to pull the pin. Julia Gillard is leading the Australian Labor Party towards a catastrophic election defeat, probably the worst in its federal history. For the good of the party and the … Continue reading
RTAmerica Can election results be trusted in a country that has a history of election fraud? Well this weekend tens-of-thousands of Mexicans hit the streets of Mexico City to protest the elections results and claim that Enrique Peña Nieto, a … Continue reading
James Perloff exposes the subversive roots and global designs of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Passed off as a think-tank this group is the “power behind the throne” with hundreds of top-appointed government officials drawn from its ranks – … Continue reading
Julia Gillard The Australian AUSTRALIA’S present prosperity is built on the hard work of every Australian and the hard decisions we have made, together, for reform. But many of the reforms we look back on today as necessary changes were … Continue reading
Source: BBC News The European Commission – the EU’s executive arm – has opened legal proceedings against Hungary over reforms to its central bank, data protection and judiciary. PM Viktor Orban was given a month to respond to the Commission’s … Continue reading
EuroParl European Parliament, Brussels, 9 May 2012, Speaker: Nigel Farage MEP, Leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP), Co-President of the ‘Europe of Freedom and Democracy’ (EFD) Group in the European Parliament.
UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage on ABC Australia talking about UKIP, The French election and the Euro.
Nigel Farage Euro Parliament Nigel Farage MEP, Leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP), Co-President of the ‘Europe of Freedom and Democracy’ (EFD) Group in the European Parliament, Strasbourg, 18 April 2012.
Judith Ireland & Jessica Wright Sydney Morning Herald Bob Brown has resigned as leader of the Australian Greens. He will also resign from the Senate. Senator Brown made the shock announcement to his Greens Party colleagues this morning. Advertisement: Story … Continue reading