- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: nutritional science
Sayer Ji GreenMedInfo Walnuts resemble both the human head (skull and brains) and prostate, and are a prime example of what ancient herbalists called ‘the doctrine of signatures’: namely, herbs or foods that resemble various parts of the body can … Continue reading →