- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: November
Andrew Puhanic Activist Post It’s official, Australians are now being forced to pay a carbon tax on the emissions they produce. The Clean Energy Legislative Package, passed by the Australian Senate on 8 November 2011 become law on 1 July … Continue reading
Source: Guardian Members of the Samburu people in Kenya have been abused, beaten and raped by police after the land they lived on for two decades was sold to two US-based wildlife charities, a rights group and community leader have … Continue reading
Michael Dwyer & Jason Murphy Financial Review Australia will become more enmeshed in the Asian financial zone after the Reserve Bank signed a $30?billion currency swap arrangement with the Chinese central bank yesterday. The historic agreement highlights the important role … Continue reading
YouTube A collage of speeches by UKIP Leader Nigel Farage MEP in the European Parliament in Strasbourg and Brussels as Co-President of the Europe of Freedom and Democracy Group (EFD). Excerpts relate to the euro currency crisis leading up to … Continue reading
Source: McLeans On Tuesday, independent Canadian ISP Teksavvy announced its new service plans, effectively dropping the other shoe in the long-running usage-based internet billing debate. While on the surface there are some things to like, at the core the new … Continue reading