- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: nhs hospitals
Source: Huffington Post NHS hospitals are to be banned from cutting costs by setting minimum waiting times and rationing certain treatments following a damning expose of “scandalous” practices, the Government announced. An investigation earlier this year found waiting times were … Continue reading →