- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: new york times op ed
RT Welcome to Capital Account. Goldman Sachs gets outed in a scathing resignation letter on the New York Times op-ed page today from executive director and head of Goldman Sach’s US equity derivatives business in Europe, Greg Smith. In the … Continue reading