- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: new parents
Sharon Jayson USA Today Sleep-deprived new parents snapping at each other isn’t exactly new comedy fodder, but there’s a twist on the relationship-havoc that babies cause in the new movie Friends with Kids that makes it clear you don’t have … Continue reading →