- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: neurotoxin
Alliance for Natural Health anh-usa.org A proposed ban on large-sized sugary sodas may drive consumers to sodas filled with formaldehyde. Action Alert! On June 12, in an attempt to combat the obesity epidemic, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg will … Continue reading →
PR Newswire Decision Comes as WHO Meets to Discuss Global Treaty on Mercury Use WASHINGTON, April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — Chile has become the first developing country to stop the use of mercury in vaccines. In meetings with the Coalition … Continue reading →
Mike Barrett Natural Society Aluminum, which is used in a large majority of food packaging and even household supplies, is an established neurotoxin at high levels. Although touted to reside at safe levels in nearly all products and in drinking … Continue reading →
Source: Mercola After enormous public pressure from scientists, dentists, health professionals, and consumers, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) promised to make an announcement about dental amalgam by the end of 2011. Dental amalgam, of course, is composed 50% … Continue reading →