- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: neuroscientists
Helena van Oers EurekAlert They say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. Fortunately, this is not always true. Researchers at the Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience have now discovered how the adult brain can adapt to new situations. The … Continue reading →
Caroline McCall EurekAlert CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — To help promote peace in the Middle East, many organizations have established “peace camps” or similar conflict-resolution programs that bring Israelis and Palestinians together to foster greater understanding of the opposing group. One common … Continue reading →
Source: USA Today In a report out Tuesday, scientists say that through a kind of surgical wiretapping they were able to translate brain electrical signals back into single words overheard by patients, with 89% accuracy. The report raises the possibility … Continue reading →
Source: SBS My Musical Brain combines the cutting-edge experiments of top neuroscientists and the experiences of top musicians such as Sting, Michael Buble, Feist and Wyclef Jean to reveal why music is so important in our lives. It explores our … Continue reading →