- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: neurodegenerative disorder
Annette Maczurek Medicine Today Two open trials in Germany and a pilot double-blind, randomised placebo-controlled trial in the USA might suggest a long-term substantial benefit for lipoic acid in treating Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder … Continue reading →