- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: neurocognitive mechanisms
Heath S. et al. BMC Neuroscience Abstract (provisional) Background Overt repetition of auditorily presented words can facilitate picture naming performance in both unimpaired speakers and individuals with word retrieval difficulties, but the underlying neurocognitive mechanisms and longevity of such effects … Continue reading →