- The witch-hunting of lockdown sceptics
- PETER HITCHENS: Why our liberal elite cheered for this violent mob
- Silicon Valley and WEF-Backed Foundation Announce Global Initiative for COVID-19 Vaccine Records
- Chinese Inventions: The Compass, Gunpowder, …and Critical Social
- Dystopia Now! – Surveillance Through Vaccine Certificates, Digital IDs, and Biometric Data
Tag Archives: Neurobiological
The Love Competition is a short documentary film by Brent Hoff, a filmmaker and editor of the video magazine Wholphin, on a scientific study with Stanford University’s Center for Cognitive and Neurobiological Imaging to investigate the neurochemical nature of love.