- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: national institutes of health
Jocelyn Keiser Science Insider The University of Pennsylvania has found no merit to an allegation that two of its psychiatry faculty committed research misconduct when they co-authored a 2001 paper written with help from writers hired by a drug company. … Continue reading