- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
- Another Mega Group Spy Scandal? Samanage, Sabotage, and the SolarWinds Hack
Tag Archives: nanotube
ISAAA “What would happen if we could arrange the atoms one by one the way we want them?” asked Richard Feynman, a well-known American physicist, in his speech during the meeting of the American Physical Society in 29 December 1959.1 … Continue reading →