- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: multitude
Climate Modeling Failure: EU Research Confirms Major Fault In IPCC Models – Based On Incorrect Historical Record
C3 Headlines Climate modeling failure is unequivocal and ubiquitous for a multitude of reasons – a new study adds yet another reason as researchers determine the IPCC models incorrectly assume a historical polar amplification that did not happen. Read here. … Continue reading
Jason J. Blackstock CIGI Governance is a word on everyone’s lips these days, and for good reason. Global governance is certainly not getting any easier, with destructive financial ripples, inscrutable oil prices, surging food costs, and unsettling national uprisings. These … Continue reading