- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: multilateral lenders
Press TV An economist says the IMF and World Bank use their limited funds to bailout European countries while “there aren’t the funds available to invest in the developed world.” The leaders of the BRICS nations – Brazil, Russia, China, … Continue reading