- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: muddy shoes
Kristin van Ogtrop Time A survey finds that many women won’t even delegate their most hated chore: housecleaning. And yet doing so could guarantee some measure of happiness. On my last birthday one of my sons wrote a poem for … Continue reading →