- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: monolingual children
Robert Bock EurekAlert Bilinguals slower to build vocabulary but better at multitasking. Children who grow up learning to speak two languages are better at switching between tasks than are children who learn to speak only one language, according to a … Continue reading →