- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: monetary union
Andrew Rettman EUObserver BRUSSELS – European Commission chief Jose Manuel Barroso has told the Chinese public that the EU is going to become a fully-fledged “political union” after the financial crisis. Speaking to TV cameras after a meeting with Chinese … Continue reading