- The witch-hunting of lockdown sceptics
- PETER HITCHENS: Why our liberal elite cheered for this violent mob
- Silicon Valley and WEF-Backed Foundation Announce Global Initiative for COVID-19 Vaccine Records
- Chinese Inventions: The Compass, Gunpowder, …and Critical Social
- Dystopia Now! – Surveillance Through Vaccine Certificates, Digital IDs, and Biometric Data
Tag Archives: molecular mechanism
Zinc oxide nanoparticles induce oxidative DNA damage and ROS-triggered mitochondria mediated apoptosis in human liver cells (HepG2).
Sharma et al. PubMed Abstract The wide scale use of Zinc oxide (ZnO) nanoparticles in the world consumer market makes human beings more prone to the exposure to ZnO nanoparticles and its adverse effects. The liver, which is the primary … Continue reading →