- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: moderate amounts
ANH “The Harvard “red meat” study was not only fatally flawed from the outset, it offered reckless (and scientifically unsound) advice.” Are beef eaters doomed to an early death? A recent Harvard study, accompanied by some unduly alarmist articles in … Continue reading →
Source: Reuters Exposure to even moderate amounts of certain pesticides during pregnancy may affect infants’ birth size, a new study suggests. Researchers found that among nearly 500 newborns whose umbilical cord blood was tested for pesticide residues, those with higher … Continue reading →