- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: minority stake
Source: Bloomberg Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Macquarie Group Ltd. and a partnership of First NZ Capital and Credit Suisse Group AG will manage the initial public offering of Mighty River Power Ltd. as New Zealand’s government starts the biggest round … Continue reading