- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: level
Kevin Smith Business Insider The CEO of Lenovo Yang Yuanqing has done something unusual among his CEO counterparts. Yuanqing distributed his $3 million bonus among the company’s 10,000 lower level workers. ZDNet reports that, “the ‘Yuanqing rewards’ averaged out at 2,000 … Continue reading
Al Jazeera In the wake of the bank rate-rigging scandal, Bob Diamond, Barclays chief executive, announced his resignation from the post with immediate effect, on Tuesday. In a statement, Diamond, who faced mounting calls to step down, said he made … Continue reading