- Dr. Christiane Northrup Discusses The Covid-19 Vaccine
- What will the internet look like in 2030?
- Davos may be cancelled – but the insufferable preaching continues
- Andrews tried to explain ‘1000 people at a racetrack was safer than 10 at a funeral’
- Possible Leaked Roadmap for the Next Phase of the Agenda
- Fluoride in Drinking Water May Harm Children, Scientific Evidence Mounts
- Something ‘very strange’ is occurring amid Europe’s second wave of infections
- Victoria Police to use aerial surveillance to spy on AFL fans illegally celebrating Grand Final
Tag Archives: International
James Delingpole The Telegraph Until recently George “Reverse-Cassandra” Monbiot was very, very worried about Peak Oil. Here’s what he wrote in 2007: The disasters invoked by the peaking of global oil supplies can be avoided only with a “crash progamme” … Continue reading
Manuel Barcia Blogs Independent A few days ago the Head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Christine Lagarde, had the audacity to suggest that instead of resisting the neo-liberal austerity measures prescribed by her organization, in agreement with the EU … Continue reading
NM Rothschild & Sons Are Moving In For The Kill! Witness Their Work All Over The Globe! RIGHT NOW!!!
Source: Sovereign Independent The World Bank/IMF is owned and controlled by NM Rothschild & Sons plus 30 to 40 of the wealthiest people in the world. For over 150 years they have planned to take over the planet through money. … Continue reading