- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: instances
Roger Pielke Jr. rogerpielkejr.blogspot.com.au The politicization of climate science is so complete that the lead author of the IPCC’s Working Group II on climate impacts feels comfortable presenting testimony to the US Congress that fundamentally misrepresents what the IPCC has … Continue reading
Fujii Fakery Australian Popular Science Scientific papers are faked sometimes. That’s obviously dangerous, especially when the researcher works for the pharmaceutical industry or has a clear agenda. But we’ve never seen anything quite like this: a Japanese anesthesiologist named Yoshitaka … Continue reading