- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: inability
Source: SFGate It took a relatively obscure former British academic to propagate a theory of the financial crisis that would confirm what many people suspected all along: The “corporate psychopaths” at the helm of our financial institutions are to blame. … Continue reading
Source: SMH AN INCREASING number of households have had their electricity disconnected due to their inability to pay their bills, with the state government under pressure to boost assistance to avoid further disconnections. Figures to be published today show in … Continue reading
Pat Condell talking about the European Continent and the European Union. According to Lobaczewski (2006), Egotist nations have the subconscious goal of teaching or forcing other nations to think in their own categories, which makes them incapable of understanding other … Continue reading