- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: Greenhouse
Chris Hedges truthdig.com The greatest crimes of human history are made possible by the most colorless human beings. They are the careerists. The bureaucrats. The cynics. They do the little chores that make vast, complicated systems of exploitation and death … Continue reading
Rachel Wells Great Lakes Advocate YARROWEYAH dairy farmer Jim McKeown never dreamed the cow manure he trudges through every day could one day earn him a serious dollar. However, a new initiative, released yesterday for public comment, could see manure … Continue reading
Stop Gillard’s Carbon Tax Julia Gillard’s new pledge to Australians should read “There will be no more affordable electricity under a government I lead.” At least US President Obama back in January 2008 was honest enough to admit that “under … Continue reading
Source: Wall Street Journal There’s no compelling scientific argument for drastic action to ‘decarbonize’ the world’s economy. Editor’s Note: The following has been signed by the 16 scientists listed at the end of the article: A candidate for public office … Continue reading