- Cognitive Dissonance and its Impact on the Individual [Video]
- Quote: Schwab on the great reset
- The Last Days of the Trumpian Reich
- The Global Takeover Is Underway
- Capitalism Is Double-billing Us: We Pay from Our Wallets Only for Our Future to be Stolen from Us
- Lock Step, This Is No Futuristic Scenario: Panic and the Post-Pandemic Future?
- The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics
- ‘Dangerous Dan is wrong about compulsory facemasks’: Alan Jones
Tag Archives: Greek
RT A 77-year-old Greek man has committed suicide in central Athens by the nation’s parliament, shooting himself with a handgun in apparent financial desperation. Eyewitness reports say that the man shouted “So I won’t leave debts for my children” before … Continue reading
Alexander Higgins Alexander Higgins Blog While trying to meet the terms of the EU Treaty, Goldman Sachs’ duped Greece in a derivative transaction disguised as a loan leaving taxpayers on the hook for $793 million. A Bloomberg report on Goldman … Continue reading
Symbian World Radio In the programme RADIO INTERVIEWS this Sunday 19th February 2012, and from 12.00 a.m to 02.00 p.m. Tom Tsamouras welcomes Nigel Ferage British Member of the European of Parliament and leader of the UK Independence Party. Mr. … Continue reading
The Real News Michael Hudson: Greek crisis used to find out how far finance can drive down wages and privatize.
Source: BBC Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou has said it is very important his country gets indications of support from “our European partners”. Comments regarding the property tax: ” The move will prove controversial among Greeks, with the extra tax … Continue reading