- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: future
Jonathan Cook | globalresearch.ca Here is a word that risks deterring you from reading on much further, even though it may hold the key to understanding why we are in such a terrible political, economic and social mess. That word … Continue reading
James Corbett | minds.com We are living in world historical times and, like it or not, the choices that we make over the next few years will have profound implications for the future of the human species. Whether or not … Continue reading
Richard Heinberg, author of “The Party’s Over” and leading peak oil educator, talks about the future of our ‘growth’ society.
PBS NewsHour Will we one day be able to live forever? What is the goal of economics if not the greatest good for the greatest number of people? Substitute “happy, healthy, never-ending life” for “greatest good” and you can see … Continue reading
SBS Journeyman Pictures July 2012 While political parties bitterly debate Greece’s future in the eurozone, locals are finding their own solutions – one that doesn’t rely on the Euro at all. Could the people of Volos have found the answer? … Continue reading
Chris Zappone The Age The latest round of negotiations in the ambitious nine-nation Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement concluded in Melbourne this week, with members suggesting the deal was on track ahead of the year-end goal for completion. Australia’s chief negotiator Hamish … Continue reading