- Hungary and Poland are right to put traditional values before money and resist the EU’s dictatorial plan to push trans rights
- China says Australia should do some ‘serious thinking’ amid wine tariff effects
- The Covid “Pandemic”: Destroying People’s Lives. Engineered Economic Depression. Global “Coup d’Etat”?
- LABORATORY GREECE – THE MOVIE
- Debunking the JFK Silver Certificate Myth
Tag Archives: food security
Ben Peckham Australian FARMERS have demanded an overhaul of foreign investment rules ahead of any attempt to harness Asian capital to boost the nation’s food production. Trade Minister Craig Emerson has outlined a plan to use Chinese and Indian investment … Continue reading
Source: Investment Watch I was shocked to learn from a friend on the weekend that a new Food Bill is being brought in here in New Zealand. The new bill will make it a privilege and not a right to grow … Continue reading