- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: European Parliament
Rick Wiles of TruNews.com interviews Nigel Farage MEP, Leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP), Co-President of the ‘Europe of Freedom and Democracy’ (EFD) Group in the European Parliament. Source: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/trunews/2012/02/28/trunews-february-28-2012
YouTube A collage of speeches by UKIP Leader Nigel Farage MEP in the European Parliament in Strasbourg and Brussels as Co-President of the Europe of Freedom and Democracy Group (EFD). Excerpts relate to the euro currency crisis leading up to … Continue reading
Valentina Pop EU Observer BRUSSELS – A report by the European Court of Auditors has found problems in the way the EU’s 31 agencies manage their budgets. The findings are likely to fuel the debate about the usefulness of the … Continue reading
Source: BigBrotherWatch In a remarkable resignation statement, the man responsible for the EU’s ACTA negotiations has resigned, blasting the document as secrative and un-democratic. Kader Arif, rapporteur for ACTA in the European Parliament quit his role as rapporteur saying: ”I … Continue reading
Source: EXONEWS A European Parliament document may provide a few answers for the inquiring mind. This parliamentary document is not some conspiratorial rant but an official governmental perspective describing authentic concern that a terribly grave technology, which the document calls a … Continue reading