- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: economy
James Delingpole | breitbart.com The green agenda IS the Great Reset. One of the few political leaders who gets this is President Donald Trump. On Sunday he warned in a video statement from the White House to the Group of … Continue reading
John O’Sullivan | globalresearch.ca Yesterday Pfizer announced to much media fanfare that it has a breakthrough in the search for a reliable COVID-19 vaccine claiming studies showed it can prevent 90% of people contracting the virus. But respected former vice-president of … Continue reading
IRL | irlpodcast.org In her new book, The Age of Surveillance Capitalism, Harvard Business School’s Shoshana Zuboff argues that tech companies — like Google and Facebook — collect so much personal data for profit, that they’re changing the fundamentals of … Continue reading
Source: Washington Post Most policy makers still don’t understand the urgent need to restore trust in our financial system, or the need to prosecute Wall Street executives for fraud and other criminal wrongdoing. But top economists have been saying for … Continue reading
Source: Knovel China is hoping to use its growing scientific prowess as it works to help fight drought conditions affecting parts of the country. China is turning its attention toward the sky as it works to coax Mother Nature into … Continue reading