- Cognitive Dissonance and its Impact on the Individual [Video]
- Quote: Schwab on the great reset
- The Last Days of the Trumpian Reich
- The Global Takeover Is Underway
- Capitalism Is Double-billing Us: We Pay from Our Wallets Only for Our Future to be Stolen from Us
- Lock Step, This Is No Futuristic Scenario: Panic and the Post-Pandemic Future?
- The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics
- ‘Dangerous Dan is wrong about compulsory facemasks’: Alan Jones
Tag Archives: chair
Associated Press News Corp. says James Murdoch steps down as executive chairman of News International.
Source: Telegraph NEWSPAPERS and magazines could be fined up to $30,000 for “exceptionally grave” or persistent breaches of media standards. In a submission to Julia Gillard’s media inquiry, the Press Council has also raised the prospect of securing government funding … Continue reading