- Quote: Schwab on the great reset
- The Last Days of the Trumpian Reich
- The Global Takeover Is Underway
- Capitalism Is Double-billing Us: We Pay from Our Wallets Only for Our Future to be Stolen from Us
- Lock Step, This Is No Futuristic Scenario: Panic and the Post-Pandemic Future?
- The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics
- ‘Dangerous Dan is wrong about compulsory facemasks’: Alan Jones
- There’s ‘no doubt’ Daniel Andrews was ‘central’ to hotel quarantine bungling
Tag Archives: Capitalism
IRL | irlpodcast.org In her new book, The Age of Surveillance Capitalism, Harvard Business School’s Shoshana Zuboff argues that tech companies — like Google and Facebook — collect so much personal data for profit, that they’re changing the fundamentals of … Continue reading
Yves Smith Naked Capitalism Luigi Zingales, who teaches at the University of Chicago’s business school, had an op-ed in Bloomberg provocatively titled “Do Business Schools Incubate Criminals?” He argues that business schools are “partly to blame” for the decline in … Continue reading
Journeyman Pictures The global financial machine has ground perilously close to a halt. This timely film explores what went wrong with economic globalisation. How could the financial world have miscalculated so badly? We define what globalisation means in terms of … Continue reading
RT America sees the’ looting’ of the US Treasury, and the money given to a Wall Street ‘criminal class’, journalist Chris Hedges told RT. He adds that ordinary people are caught in the vice of unregulated corporate capitalism — with … Continue reading
Real News Aleksandr Buzgalin: A strata of bureaucrats and oligarchs rule a caricature of Western capitalism, amassing fabulous wealth.
RT Welcome to Capital Account. Goldman Sachs gets outed in a scathing resignation letter on the New York Times op-ed page today from executive director and head of Goldman Sach’s US equity derivatives business in Europe, Greg Smith. In the … Continue reading
Michael Moore’s Capitalism: A Love Story comes home to the issue he’s been examining throughout his career: the disastrous impact of corporate dominance on the everyday lives of Americans. tvxs.gr | ????????????: ??? ??????? ?????? by tvxorissinora