- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0
Tag Archives: CALL
Source: UNPACampaign Intellectuals Naomi Klein, Vandana Shiva, Noam Chomsky, Eduardo Galeano and Michael Hardt as well as mass-protest organizers and activists have issued a manifesto that includes a strong call for global democracy and, in particular, democratic rule over the … Continue reading
NewVideoDigital The underground documentary that became a massive grassroots success, FRESH is the embodiment of the good food movement. FRESH outlines the vicious cycle of our current food production methods, while also celebrating the farmers, thinkers and business people across … Continue reading
Rachel Browne Sydney Morning Herald THE families of children attending selective public high schools are among the most affluent, prompting questions about the equity of the system and whether parents should face a means-tested levy. Entry to a selective school … Continue reading
Kelley Vlahos FOX News An environmental report issued by an agency of the United Nations last month has some critics sounding the alarm, saying it is a clarion call for “global governance” over how the Earth is managed. The report, … Continue reading
A FLASHBACK ARTICLE Alok Jha The Guardian Artificial clouds to reflect away sunlight, creating colossal blooms of oceanic algae and the global use of synthetic carbon-neutral transport fuels are just three of the climate transforming technologies in need of urgent … Continue reading